- About us
- The Resort
Welcome to our 11th Gay Ski Week!
Today we are one of the biggest LGBT winter sports events in Europe, eleven years on from our small and humble start. In celebration of our 10th anniversary last January, we had compiled a fantastic holiday program to ensure everyone will have an amazing time with us. Not only it was our anniversary, but it was also the first winter that the slopes of Lenzerheide got finally connected to those of Arosa, making for an even more impressive ski area of 225 km ski and snowboard runs to enjoy. In addition, please look out our fantastic program and for some of our new offerings such as our low budget accommodation for students.
Allegra in Arosa!
- Hitsch, Valérie, Alex and your Arosa Gay Ski Week Team
Feel like a fantastic holiday?
- LGBT visitors always welcome ! Arosa has always been a gay friendly destination. The rainbow flag flies proudly in the centre of the town all winter, not just during our gay ski week.
- Perfect location with great transport links. Arosa is situated on a wide sunny terrace in the middle of the Swiss Alps. It is easily accessible by road or train with quick and easy transfers from Zurich Airport. Find out more about how you can get to Arosa here.
- Fabulous ski area. The new extensive winter sports region of Arosa – Lenzerheide offers one of the biggest and most accessible skiing areas in Switzerland. There are now over 225 km of runs spread over two beautiful valleys with three sunny sides for you to enjoy! Whether you are a beginner or an oustanding skier, fun is guaranteed!
- Single - partnered - in the group. Everybody is welcome in Arosa and it's easy to make new friends. Pick and choose things you fancy from our program to ensure you have a perfect holiday.
- Wide range of lodgings with great food. There are eleven hotels and several holiday apartments (including new budget options) allowing you to pick one that matches your taste and wallet! Every day there are different culinary and restaurant suggestions to make your stay even more enjoyable.
- Fantastic parties and unforgettable events. We are very proud of our anniversary program offering you a wide range of activities, ensuring there is something for everyone. There are daily events ranging from a classical concert, to sunbathing at the Tschuggen hut, not to mention our renowned Apres Ski, pool and disco parties!
- New friends – Our guests come from all over the world (30 countries and counting) and are of all age groups. Endless are the possibilities to make new friends, all in a relaxed, pressure free, environment.
- Always looked after – After ten years of experience we are more than proud of our crew and the service they provide. The team is at your disposal all week and is there to guide you not only on the slopes (for skiing and snowboarding) but also in ensuring you have a fantastic time with us. After all, we want you to come back!
We can’t wait to welcome you to "our" Arosa next January.